Exhaust (Driver) Vent – Container/Storage – US and Canada
Are the part of the “Tunnel series” air exchange system that works as the “driver” to create daily multiple air exchanges that draw heat and moisture from the container cavity.
- Operate as an exhaust port only in any wind condition, stationary or mobile
- Require no moving parts to wear out or require maintenance
- Are screened for debris and pest control
- Have flexible construction to maintain operational integrity and resist from occasional contact
“360 WALL EXHAUST VENT” PRIMARY
- Installs directly onto a containers doors without an adapter plate.
- Will need a side or back wall adapter plate to fit anywhere else on the container.
- Must have an air intake to allow it to perform to specifications; 1 intake is required for every 2 exhaust vents.
WHEN DO I NEED AN ADAPTER PLATE?
- The adapter plates are ONLY Required if mounting EXHAUST VENTS on a Back or Side Wall.
- No plate is required to mount Exhaust vents on the smooth surface of front doors.
- The Back Wall and Side Wall adapter plates are different. Be certain you are ordering the correct plate.
- INTAKE VENTS require NO Additional Adapter Plate of any kind and are designed for a snug fit.
For questions call or email: