VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: For customers who purchased vent products before 6/8/2020, please click here for installation instructions. Hole cut outs are a slightly different size than for products purchased after 6/8/2020. Performance and function are not affected.
Wall Exhaust Vent – Container/Storage – U.S.
Are the part of the “Tunnel series” air exchange system that works as the “driver” to create daily multiple air exchanges that draw heat and moisture from the container cavity.
- Operate as an exhaust port only in any wind condition, stationary or mobile
- Require no moving parts to wear out or require maintenance
- Are screened for debris and pest control
- Have flexible construction to maintain operational integrity and resist from occasional contact
“360 WALL EXHAUST VENT” PRIMARY
- Installs directly onto a containers doors without an adapter plate.
- Will need a side or back wall adapter plate to fit anywhere else on the container.
- Must have an air intake to allow it to perform to specifications; 1 intake is required for every 2 exhaust vents.
WHEN DO I NEED AN ADAPTER PLATE?
- The adapter plates are ONLY Required if mounting EXHAUST VENTS on a Back or Side Wall.
- No plate is required to mount Exhaust vents on the smooth surface of front doors.
- The Back Wall and Side Wall adapter plates are different. Be certain you are ordering the correct plate.
- INTAKE VENTS require NO Additional Adapter Plate of any kind and are designed for a snug fit.
For questions call or email:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.