DRY-CON X® Exhaust Vent – Container/Storage – US and Canada
The DRY-CON X® Exhaust Vent for Shipping Containers & Storage “DRIVES” the Ventilation System. Our patented design creates a “Venturi Effect” when air passes over or through the vent . The vacuum this creates pulls stale, moist air out of the enclosure and then fresh, ambient air is pulled through the Intake Vent completing the air exchanges necessary to prevent moisture buildup.
- Operates as an exhaust port in any wind condition regardless if the enclosure is stationary or mobile
- Requires no moving parts and is maintenance free
- Is screened for debris and pest control
- Is made from highly durable UV resistant Polycarbonate
DRY-CON X® EXHAUST VENT
- Installs directly onto container doors without an Adapter Plate
- Must have an Intake Vent(s) to allow it to perform to specifications; 1 Intake Vent /1 DRY-CON X ® Exhaust Vent for a 20' Container, 2 Intakes /2 DRY-CON X ® Exhaust Vents for a 40' Container
WHEN DO I NEED AN EXHAUST VENT ADAPTER PLATE?
- The Adapter Plates are ONLY necessary when mounting the DRY-CON X® Exhaust Vent on the side or rear of a Shipping Container. It converts the corrugation to a flat surface to allow for the installation.
- The Back Wall and Side Wall Adapter Plates are different.Be certain you are ordering the correct plate.
For questions call or email: